Our minimum fundraising requirement for the 2013 NYC Tri of $1,500 is all-inclusive and we provide support for fundraisers every step of the way! The New York Achilles Paratriathlon Team introduces and supports individuals with disabilities in multi-sport competitions within New York state and nationwide. Funds raised enable us to provide training, adaptive equipment, apparel, transportation, and race entry fees for our growing paratriathlon program. Unique among other charity entrants, all donations go directly to benefit our paratriathletes (many of whom you will see on the course).
As an Official Achilles Charity Entrant, you will enjoy the following benefits:
• Individual race entry to the 2013 New York City Triathlon
• Invitation to the pre-race dinner with Achilles athletes, guides and fellow charity entrants on the eve of the NYC Triathlon.
• Achilles-branded custom tri tops and shorts.
• Opportunity to train alongside Achilles athletes in NYC throughout the year and see your donations in action. Achilles holds twice weekly running and twice monthly tandem workouts in Central Park in addition to weekly swim workouts at the JCC in Manhattan from April thru October.
• Experience of racing alongside the very athletes whose lives you are changing on race day.
• A personal fundraising page for your online use which we can help you customize with photos and testimonials from our athletes.
Please note: The triathlon is yours to conquer at your own pace. You do not guide a paratriathlete unless you want to. Download this invitation to register yourself as an Achilles Charity Entrant, fill in the blanks, scan it and e-mail it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 212-354-3978, then call Kat at 347-415-4113. It's going to be an incredible race and a proud day for the Achilles Paratriathlon Team and YOU. We are thrilled and grateful to have your support!
Need more information? Please e-mail to Kat Bateman at email@example.com or you can call 347-415-4113 and ask for Kat.
Join us and see how we swim, bike, run!